Up to £30000 per annum + Pro rata
10 months ago
Role: Database Manager - must have Raiser's Edge experience
Employment Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary/rate: £30,000 pro rata
Working hours: 35 hours a week
Description of role:
Our client, a Wildlife Charity are looking for someone to join their team on a 6 month contract to manage their supporter database (Raiser's Edge), ensuring content and procedures going forward are up to date and fit for purpose to support charitable activities.
- Responsible for the supporter database (Raisers Edge) including technical management and maintenance
- Carry out a full data health check on the database to ensure it meets the business needs, reviewing the general contact/content management structure, data input and output procedures and record accuracy
- Review all data and financial import and export systems introducing clear procedures and systems including managing data from their donation and other web / fundraising systems
- Put in place and complete an action plan of required tasks and recommendations for database improvement, including ongoing procedures and rules for maintenance and integrity of data through routine data cleansing to ensure accuracy
- Analyse supporter journeys on the database and work with the Head of Fundraising team to identify and set up supporter journey and targeting strategies for fundraising and communications activities based on data mining and lifetime value analysis
- Review and improve where necessary rules for recording of different donor groups and activity (i.e. the recording and management of our Fundraising Events) and to set up relevant procedures for staff to follow
- Carry out all data export requirements to support fundraising and communications activity i.e. selecting data for national, regional and international campaigns, reporting and analysis set up etc
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure all processes are followed in relation to financial recording of income and gift aid and that accurate financial records and stewardship processes are maintained
- Work with the Head of Fundraising to implement procedures for regular reporting on the database, i.e. gift aid declarations and sign ups, donation analysis etc
- Ensure all supporter / customer data is processed, stored and used in strict compliance with GDPR and relevant marketing and fundraising regulations and that all staff have clear guidelines with regards to data handling and processing requirements
- Identify ways to maximise fundraising income and productivity using Raisers Edge and clearly set out longer term supporter development strategies based on data analysis
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.