£37k - £45k per year
OS Perm Team
over 3 years ago
The Museum of London tells the story of the world's greatest city and its people to more than a million visitors each year. In 2022, they will open their doors at West Smithfield, the museum is growing fast- if you love London, this is your opportunity to be part of shaping future London history.
Every now and then an opportunity arises to play an important part in something truly ground-breaking. The Museum of London is launching its biggest ever fundraising campaign for a new Museum at an extraordinary site in West Smithfield, and the fundraising team will be at the very heart of making this project happen. £180m has already been secured, and we will raise £70m in philanthropic fundraising to make the project a success.
The museum is looking for an experienced Database Manager to help create and implement a data/database strategy, which will provide the foundation for this fundraising campaign.
The successful candidate will also lead on the planned upgrade of the current Raisers Edge database.
Essential criteria for the Database Manager:
- Extensive experience managing large scale CRM systems- ideally within a fundraising setting
- Proven experience of designing and implementing business processes
- Previous experience of providing data analysis, insights and data reports
- Strong knowledge of data compliance and industry regulations
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Knowledge of developing or managing a prospect management system within a fundraising environment
To apply for this Database Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team at quoting the reference number 61386CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.