Up to £33000 per annum
10 months ago
We are working with a well-known charity based in London to recruit a Database Officer, the successful candidate will have experience of data administration, donor segmentation and donor analysis.
Main duties for the Database Officer:
* Administration of the Raisers Edge Database
* Improve data quality, running queries and reports to identify where data is not accurate
* Train database users
* Assist with Gift Aid preparation
* Write SQL procedures to enable data extras to go to mailing houses
* Support other teams such a support care with data cleansing techniques
Essential criteria for the Database Officer:
* Experience using databases
* Ability to develop complex reporting
* Good knowledge of GDPR
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this Database Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 67789CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.