£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a recognised London charity, has a new opportunity available to join their data team as their next Database Coordinator. This is a permanent opportunity and offers great benefits, including a generous amount of annual leave.
Key responsibilities for the Database Coordinator:
- Work on regular data migration projects
- Process supporter data to ensure donations and payments are accurate
- Assist with coordinating and producing CRM documentation
- Work with the rest of the team on data maintenance and integrity
- Support on data quality across multiple databases
- General admin support on various data tasks
To apply for this vacancy it is essential that you have some demonstrable experience providing data support in a charity setting (fundraising related/gift aid). Handson experience with any one of the regular charity CRM systems will also be expected, such as ThankQ, Raiser's Edge, Care NG, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. Your past experience should also reflect your understanding of the importance of Data Protection and accurate data. Naturally you will have exceptional organisational skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
To apply for this Database Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73695CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.