£12.52 - 12.52 per hour
OS Temp Team
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a leading care and research charity is currently recruiting for a database assistant to join them on a temporary basis for around a month.
Duties and key responsibilities
1. To proactively research, gather and validate information about local care and support services in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This includes sourcing information from national and regional service organisations, as well as more localised service providers in areas where the Society has limited local presence.
2. To select, edit, categorise and input records on local dementia care and support services into the database.
3. To maintain and enforce data integrity, through consistent implementation of record management procedures.
4. As part of a formal quality review process, to periodically review existing service records, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data and data sets
5. To liaise with external service providers and other organisations to verify the accuracy and quality of service records.
6. To attend and contribute to team and departmental meetings.
You will have thorough knowledge of all MS packages, using database software, preferably Salesforce. An eye with excellent attention to detail and ability to understand and interpret complex information along with planning and prioritising time and workload, good interpersonal and time management skills.
Job Title: Database Assistant
Pay rate: £12.52ph
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.