City of London, London
£0.00 - £12.97 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Our client, a leading health charity based in the City of London, are looking for a database assistant with strong data support experience, ideally Salesforce, to support the Database Manager to gather and validate information about local care and support services across the UK.
- To select, edit, categorise and input records on local care and support services into the database.
- To maintain and enforce data integrity, through consistent implementation of record management procedures.
- As part of a formal quality review process, to periodically review existing records, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data and data sets
- To liaise with external service providers and other organisations to verify the accuracy and quality of service records
Skills and Experience:
- Fully computer and internet literate, with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, relational databases, search conventions, and the ability to learn new IT skills as needed.
- Experience of using database software, preferably Salesforce
- Good communication and excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience of working in information services in either the voluntary or public sector, including responding to enquiries from service providers
- Able to understand and interpret complex information and convey its meaning in and accessible form
- Able to plan, prioritise and deliver to deadlines, managing own workload effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and an accurate and consistent approach to work
- Able to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a small team
- Good interpersonal and time management skills