City of London, London
£12.52 per hour
11 months ago
A well known leading health charity are looking for two Salesforce experienced candidates to join them on a temporary basis from the 14th August for two months.
You will be responsible for sourcing, editing, categorising and inputting records on local dementia care and support services into Salesforce and ensuring a high quality of external Dementia Connect service information, including maintaining accurate, contemporaneous and complete records.
Along with responding to email or telephone queries relating to Dementia Connect, within established timescales, you will also develop and maintain own knowledge of health and social care services that are relevant to people living with dementia
Duties and key responsibilities
- To proactively research, gather and validate information about local dementia care and support services in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This includes sourcing information from national and regional service organisations, as well as more localised service providers in areas where the organisation has limited local presence.
- To select, edit, categorise and input records on local dementia care and support services into the Dementia Connect database.
- To maintain and enforce data integrity, through consistent implementation of Dementia Connect record management procedures.
- As part of a formal quality review process, to periodically review existing Dementia Connect service records, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of data and data sets
- To liaise with external service providers and other organisations to verify the accuracy and quality of service records.
- To attend and contribute to team and departmental meetings.