£35k - 40k per year
over 3 years ago
Database and Data Resource Manager – £40,000 pro rata- J54493JH
6 month fixed term basis
We are recruiting for a Database and Data Resource Manager, for the UK’s leading charity supporting disabled people. The salary will be £40,000, please see further details on this role below.
Purpose of the role;
- To develop and deliver an effective database and data resource strategy that supports a step change in voluntary income across the charity.
- To develop and manage robust systems to ensure that the functional potential of the Raiser’s Edge database is maximised, through ensuring accurate data integrity, adherence of users to data protocol and delivering high quality data analysis services to key fundraising stakeholders. j
- To drive best practice in the capture and use of data across the charity to maximise supporter engagement and voluntary income.
- To line manage the Fundraising Information team comprising of Database Officer, Database & Supporter Care Officer and Supporter Stewardship Officer whilst providing structure and direction to their work
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To manage and develop the Raiser’s Edge database in line with business needs
- To identify key database and data resource requirements for fundraising support across the whole fundraising team
- To ensure all supporter information is entered and managed in line with agreed procedures and data protocols
- To ensure integrity of data through carrying out regular data cleaning
- To prepare performance reports on fundraising activity
- To ensure the delivery of excellent responsive supporter care is delivered,
- To work with the IG team and Supporter Stewardship Officer to continuously develop and deliver an excellent in-house telephone supporter stewardship program
- To manage the budget for the Fundraising Information team
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- To have substantial experience of managing a fundraising database
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- To have experience of developing the use of fundraising databases
- To have significant experience of managing direct debit processes in-house
- To have experience of staff supervision
- To have experience of using SQL, SPSS, Crystal Reports, Raiser’s Edge.
- To have a good understanding of supporter care related work
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.