£35000 - £40000 per annum
AMA - 016_1539334521
7 days ago
My client a leading charity is seeking a Database and Data Resource Manager To ensure that Fundraising, Campaigning and other teams have the information they need in order to reach the Charity's goals by ensuring that the CRM system contains timely, robust and accurate transactional data.
- To execute bulk data imports onto the CRM.
- To create new records on a one by one basis in case of telephone donations, marketing appeals response etc.
- To improve data flows, creating and standardising Access Tools for importing on the CRM.
- To create queries and run reports as requested for analysis and reconciling purposes.
- To trouble-shoot where there have been problems with datasets.
- To clean, de-duplicate and merge clean data regularly.
- To make recommendations for improvements in data quality.
- To develop and enforce internal policies, Service Level Agreements and training materials for CRM users.
- To run regular queries to ensure the data is robust and accurate.
- To check and prepare files from external suppliers for processing into the CRM.
- To provide training, advice and support to CRM users, and where necessary, work with the IT team to resolve user problems.
- To cover any data resourcing as required in the Database team, including tasks relating to data selections.
- To manage data respecting confidentiality, reporting breaches as per internal policies and to be an advocate for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To work in collaboration with the Data Import and Income Processing Officer.
- To process and handle large amount of cash and cheques, including cash banking.
- To be responsible for donation processing, including Direct Debits and Standing Orders and Gift Aid.
- Setting up letter templates through the CRM.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.
- To be educated to degree level or equivalent or relevant work experience.
- To have significant experience with CRMs (ideally Raiser's Edge and/or Microsoft Dynamics).
- To have experience improving data flows and processes.
- To have prior experience of data manipulation and reporting using Microsoft.
- To have experience working in a Fundraising environment.
- To have experience creating documentations and technical guidelines.
- Ability to handle cash, cheques, CAF etc.
- To have a genuine commitment to the values and ethos of Leonard Cheshire Disability.
Key competencies & skills
- To have good IT skills and technical knowledge in standard Microsoft packages (particularly Excel skills) and an understanding of relational databases.
- To have knowledge of the Data Protection Act & General Data Protection Regulation and its implications for data capture in a fundraising environment.
- To have a high level of attention to detail.
- To have methodical, technical trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- To be able to work under pressure and manage a varied workload.
- To have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to liaise with a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To be highly numerate.