£31k per year
almost 3 years ago
A leading regulatory body in the health field are seeking a Data Systems and Quality Officer to join their Education department in their South London office.
Main duties for the Data Systems and Quality Officer:
- Maintain and develop a range of information systems, including Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint System
- Assist in the delivery of systems and quality related projects
- Provide accurate and meaningful data analysis to support the wider organisation
- Undertake audit activities
- Handle programme data, freedom of information and subject access requests
Essential criteria for the Data Systems and Quality Officer:
- Experience of analysing data; with the ability to provide accurate reports to senior management
- Knowledge of how quality assurance (preferably in Education) can be applied within a regulatory environment
- Ability to perform audits and monitor compliance
- Sound working knowledge of window based software packages
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role Data Systems and Quality Officer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54462SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.