£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
Do you have experience of working with Filemaker Pro database systems? If yes, then read on. Our client has an opportunity that has recently become available to be their new Data Services Manager. Initially this will be a long term contract (18 months) with the goal of going permanent and opportunities to get involved in new exciting projects. This vacancy also has flexible working options available, additional benefits and a negotiable starting salary.
Key responsibilities for the Data Services Manager:
- Maintaining and developing the integrity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness and fitness of databases
- Managing the development of systems to allow effective reporting, analysis and data selections
- Identifying and prioritising business process improvements, developing and implementing new processes
- Line managing two support team members
- Project manage all database and developments
- Be responsible for effective relationships with external database services suppliers
- Produce written analysis and impact reports on direct marketing mail campaigns
- Take an active role in the Data Protection Working Group
It is essential that you know your way around Filemaker Pro, no other CRM experience will be accepted for this application. Experience of creating scripts and troubleshooting existing scripts will be extremely handy. Considerable hands-on experience of working with complex data sources, transfers and imports will be expected. Previous experience of working in a charity environment, ideally in fundraising is desirable however not a prerequisite - the client is open to candidates from any sector as long as they tick the Filemaker Pro experience box. At this level you will need to have a good understanding and working knowledge of data protection legislation and GDPR.
To apply for this Data Services Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J73855CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.