Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Data Selections Officer - 6-month contract
TPP are currently representing a large health support charity to support with the recruitment of a 6 month role in the data team, they are seeking an experience Data Selections Officer at a critical time for the charity, you will have extensive knowledge of the selections process in the context of fundraising and marketing to ultimately generate the charities income.
- To create data selections from the charity CRM from internal stakeholders, predominantly the Fundraising and Marketing directorate, in line with existing SLAs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the data selection process, including advice on completing data briefs, segmentation and GDPR.
- Work closely with the Marketing Analysis Manager maintain and develop segmentation for marketing campaigns, including mail and email.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to help the Database team to deliver objectives and SLAs.
- Support the Head of Data and the Database team to ensure that data quality is maintained and continually improved on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the database team to ensure that business processes are maintained and improved on an ongoing basis.
Essential skills and abilities
- Strong understanding and experience of segmentation concepts and applying them to data sets.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple data sets when creating data selections and ensuring that duplication is minimised.
- Strong experience of using data manipulation tools e.g. Excel Power Query, MS Access etc.
- Understanding of the importance of accurate data and its management in communicating with and stewarding individuals.
- Some experience within an office environment
- Basic MS Office skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and works well in a team
- Experience and understanding of GDPR to ensure that supporter data is used compliantly and in line with the supporters wishes.
Data Selections Officer
35hrs per week
London based office, remote working currently