£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Reporting to the Selection Manager, the successful candidate is required support the delivery of charity wide data selections to maximise performance. The day to day duties of the Selection Executive will include;
- Improving data quality by reporting on issues related to data that is not fit for purpose
- Carrying out User Acceptance Testing for remedial fixes in order to improve data quality
- Aiding future selection by producing documentation on history of who has been contacted historically
- Maintaining consistent contact with existing stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of briefs prior to production of selections
- Maintaining data compliance by importing and exporting exception files including end of campaign files
- Contributing to the Fundraising team by working with the wider Directorate to ensure opportunities with lifetime value of supporters is maximised in order to achieve fundraising impact goals
Applicants for the position Selections Executive must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a wide range of fundraising activities and thorough understanding of data cleansing. Applicants must have the ability to write SQL and have working knowledge of Data Protection law and GDPR.
This is a full time permanent role, and the charity is currently operating under a hybrid working pattern. To apply for position of Selections Executive via TPP Recruitment please forward your CV to our Office & Specialise Support Team quoting the reference number J75470GH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.