£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking for a career opportunity to develop your new or existing data reporting skills further? Want an opportunity that allows you to learn SQL without needing to have any experience in it? Yes? Then read on.
What you will be working on:
* The main focus: Working with large data sets and data reporting
* Assisting with integration of various data sources for analysis, reporting and research
* Helping the organisation to delivery on the capability of data systems
* Data cleaning, standardisation and data error issues
* Assist with formulation and design of data/analytical based queries
* Support insight and development of service improvement initiatives
* Involvement in data protection processes
You really only need to demonstrate some experience of working on large data sets and your data reporting ability. (for example, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.). They want someone who is a good team player and is hungry to develop their own data skills.
To apply for this Data Reporting Officer (Power BI or similar) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75081DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.