£27k - 30k per year
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Data Planning Officer - 6 month contract
We are currently working with a large international development charity who are seeking a Data Planning Officer tp join the team at a busy and exciting time for the charity.
If you are keen to use your data knowledge to ensure that fundraising selections deliver optimised return on investment and a best-in-class supporter experience, and are keen to develop your knowledge of tools such as Oracle SQL and Adobe Campaign Manager, this Data Planning Officer role could be the perfect fit.
The main purpose of this role is to support an exciting cross-organisational project to deliver best in sector supporter-centric communications to our community events supporters through Adobe Campaign Manager. You will:
- Use your knowledge of data and charity fundraising to ensure that marketing selections deliver optimised return on investment and a fantastic supporter experience
- Write logical selection queries to provide data in support of fundraising activity using Oracle SQL and Adobe Campaign Manager.
- Support ongoing initiatives to further improve levels of data quality.
- Support the implementation, delivery and roll-out of the Adobe Campaign Manager programme that will further enhance our data capability.
- Support fundraising campaigns with data selections, advice and planning support.
To be successful you will have a passion for data and be looking to fast-track your experience working with data and technologies in an exciting and challenging role that is central to the success of our fundraising. This is a varied role in a large and extremely ambitious organisation, working across multiple products and with multiple stakeholders. To succeed you will be capable of demonstrating:
- Experience writing logical SQL queries (ideally Oracle) to extract data from relational databases
- Excellent communication skills and superb attention to detail
- Proven ability to problem solve
- An enthusiasm to learn and a strong sense of initiative.
Data Planning Officer
£27,000 - ?30,000pa
6 Month contract