£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience of working with Filemaker Pro database systems? If yes, then read on. A health research charity has a new opportunity available to join their data team as a Data Officer. Initially this will be a long term contract (18 months) with the goal of going permanent and opportunities to get involved in new exciting projects. This vacancy also has flexible working options available, additional benefits and a negotiable starting salary.
Key responsibilities for the Data Officer:
* Help to manage, maintain, develop & support databases
* Maintain data integrity, ensuring that data is secure, up to date, audited and is fit for purpose
* Show expertise in application development within Filemaker. Specifically, file and table creation
* Build, test and implement new functionality within various databases
* Make changes to existing scripts and layouts, writing new reports and developing extensions
* Develop & produce income and fundraising reports
* Be a point of contact for all data and database queries
It is essential that you know your way around Filemaker Pro, no other CRM experience will be accepted for this application. You will need to understand the concepts and functionality of the Filemaker product and database application and how it integrates. This application will require you to demonstrate expertise in application development within Filemaker. Specifically, file and table creation and modification, scripting, designing screen layouts and reports, troubleshooting. You have to already be proficient in the tools used in Filemaker Administration including use of the Filemaker Server console and administration of the Filemaker backup facility to be able to deliver on the responsibilities of this post. A background in the Charity or Fundraising sector is not necessary to apply, however you need to have experience providing data support in a direct marketing mail campaigns setting while utilising Filemaker Pro.
To apply for this Data Officer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J73856CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.