City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a recognised London charity, is seeking an experience Data Manager for an initial one year contract (potential to go permanent). This role comes with flexible working including working from home. You will be managing a team of three, line management experience is a must.
Key responsibilities for this Data Manager opportunity:
- Manage day to day running of various Data Collection tasks for the team.
- Ensure that effective data management procedures are implemented consistently.
- Perform and document procedures for data preparation.
- Ensure databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Assist staff with formulation and design of data/analytical based queries.
You will already be used to being a Data Manager for a charity and have experience with data management in this setting, especially around fundraising data. A clear understanding of GDPR and knowledge around Gift Aid will be expected. Line management experience is a must.
To apply for this Data Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73370DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.