£175 per day + PAYE
about 4 years ago
TPP are currently recruiting for an experienced Data professional to lead on data systems management, as well as the strategic focus around Management Information Systems (MIS). This is a temporary vacancy with an Academy in Central London, expected to cover a period of maternity leave (approximately 12 months).
- Develop and maintain effective information systems
- Oversee the Academy's assessment and reporting procedures
- Produce and develop a range of internal and external reports to raise standards across the Academy
- Inform leaders of strategic data issues
- Maintain the efficient and effective running of the whole Academy MIS
Essential criteria include:
- Working knowledge of data protection legislation
- Experience of Brocom or SIMS systems
- Experience creating, maintaining and analysing data sets
- Ability to prepare reports, and present as necessary to internal stakeholders
- Business/strategic planning skills
If you are interested in this role then please send a copy of your CV to the Education Team quoting reference number 60458SBR for more information.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.