£27k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 4 years ago
This is a unique opportunity to join an international children's charity as a Data Insight Officer. This is a full time, permanent role based at their head office in Milton Keynes. You will play a key role working within the Planning and Strategy team in providing essential insight for strategic planning.
- work within a team to deliver timely reports and analysis
- analyse large scale databases
- drive improved understanding of performance
- provide adhoc analysis reports
- insight report analysis experience
- SQL desirable
- good stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven ability of interpreting and presenting information
- Highly numerate and analytical
To apply for this team Data Insight Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59287DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.