£29607.00 - £38198.00 per annum
21 days ago
TPP are working with the UK's leading children's charity to help recruit for a Data Insight Executive to join their friendly team. This charity is looking to hire someone who can work alongside and help the Fundraising and Marketing Team by providing reports and an insight into activities across the charity.
Are you looking to work for a charity that are passionate about protecting vulnerable children? Are you looking to work somewhere that makes a difference to children's lives every day?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to work for a brilliant charity with great awards. This is a 14-month maternity cover role and is a hybrid working environment, with the choice to go into the office once a week.
The charity is also offering training on Power BI if its needed!
The purpose of this role is to support the Associate Head and individual supporter managers. To deliver analysis and reports against KPIs which can guide our marketing activity. To Monitor campaign results and forecasts. To liaise with the compliance team to ensure individual supporter is kept up to date of changes.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities will include:
* Support the Associate Head - Business Planning, to compile information and metrics for Individual Supporters' business plan.
* Work with Associate Head - Business Planning and other Individual Supporters managers to ensure that content for budgets and reforecasts are accurate, reflecting the business plan.
* Ensure financial reports, performance measures and KPIs are accurate.
* Manage regular production of campaign reports showing results over time and against budget/reforecast. Ensure that reports are delivered accurately and on time.
* To proactively take steps to improve Individual Supporters business and management information systems, making recommendations to the Associate Head - Business Planning.
* Maximise income and add value to departmental and cross market fundraising activities by sharing knowledge, specialist expertise, best practice with others as appropriate.
* To keep abreast of industry-wide direct marketing developments and those beyond the charity sector with a view to introducing them to the charity where this would drive future value
* To liaise with the charity's compliance team to ensure Individual Supporters is kept up to date of changes. Keep abreast of upcoming changes to legislation and ensure that this is communicated to the Individual Supporters team. Brief new starters on compliance training and development that should be undertaken.
* Produce report on a quarterly basis updating Executive Board members on how Individual Supporters is meeting its requirements regarding compliance, monitoring and safeguarding.
* Ensure annual review of safeguarding, compliance and other policies takes place (every April)
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* Ability to analyse complete information and create user friend reports.
* Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
* Expert knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
* Work well understand pressure and deadlines
* Excellent customer service skills and to work well with staff at all levels and experience
* Understanding and experience of using marketing/financial databases or systems
* Demonstrable ability to recommend, scope and produce management information
* Able to produce or support budget and reforecast process
* Commitment to apply the charities values and behaviours to all aspects of work.
* A personal commitment to ending cruelty to children
If this exciting new opportunities sounds like you, then please do get in touch! To apply for this Data Insight Executive vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 75509DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.