Up to £14.29 per hour
5 months ago
A leading University are looking to recruit a data coordinator on a temporary basis for approximately four months within the advancement department.
The Data coordinator is responsible for maintaining and improving the accuracy of contact records (alumni, friends and corporations) across the data systems used within the Advancement Office.
Key responsibilities include:
* Importing relational information into the Raiser's Edge to reflect Advancement work and alumni preference.
* Run data extracts in support of the current fundraising efforts such as appeals and alumni stewardship communications.
* Export data for the contactablity program, and subsequently update alumni contact and preference details, so as to increase the numbers of alumni who are contactable around the world.
* Work closely with all members of the department to ascertain their specific data requests and deliver information to tight deadlines.
* Acting as a first point of call for queries regarding alumni information on Raiser's Edge and SchoolsDB.
* Working within the Advance Data Team to best deliver on the full capability of the Raiser's Edge.
To be successful in the role you will have sound working knowledge of Raiser's edge database, good attention to detail and a proactive approach to relationship development with colleagues across the school.