South East London, London
Up to £13.74 per hour
7 months ago
Cause: Support Charity
Role: Data Capture Administrator
Location: South East London
Employment Type: 2 roles - December 2019 - Mid Feb 2020 and January 2020 - end of February 2020
Salary/rate: £13.74 per hour (25k)
Working hours: 35 Hours a week
My client, a Support Charity are looking for Data Capture Support Workers who will assist the Outreach Team at the Trust. The role mainly involves capturing and analysing both the number of activities taking place to mark the Annual Event and the number of organisations involved. You must be a team player, be used to working to deadlines, have experience of using Social Media and Search Engines and be confident on the phone and be able to capture and record data. Salesforce Experience is essential for the role.
- Contact previous organisers to find out how they marked the Event
- Contact those who requested resources to find out how they marked the event
- Use search engines and social media to identify other activities
- Input this data into a database - Salesforce
- Cross-reference data to identify any duplicates
- Support Education Officer collating data from School's
- Analyse the data and produce reports
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.