City of London
£26500.00 - £30000.00 per annum
1 day ago
Your new Career:
TPP Education Recruitment are currently partnered with one of the world's most celebrated centres for classical ballet training. They are looking for a Data and CRM Executive to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis.
This role is responsible for day-to-day CRM administration & maintenance, data management and business reporting. With excellent analytical and communication skills the post holder will assist in the development of the CRM strategy and ensure effective marketing communications are received by our global audiences, both inside and outside of the School.
You will be reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Your new responsibilities:
* Weekly and Monthly reporting on all marketing activities though our various channels e.g. website, email, social
* Set-up and deliver business reporting as required by the Development team and Executive Leadership Team
* To champion the development of data led decision making across the Commercial team and through review of data sources and processes available across the school
* Super user of Access ThankQ, with responsibility of setting up internal user accounts, events, creating data import templates
* Main contact within the Development & Communications team for all CRM queries, reports and functionality requirements
Your new benefits:
* Hybrid working with 2-3 days working from home
* 31 days holiday + bank holidays
* Discounted food in canteen and nearby attractions
* Cycle to work scheme
* Season Ticket loans
What you will need to succeed:
* Experience with Google Analytics or other reporting platform
* Highly numerate with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Experience of CRM systems and databases
* Keen eye for detail and ability to data cleanse
* Understanding of customer insights and analytics to convert insights in bespoke campaigns
* Time management skills to work to agreed deadlines
* Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
* Positive, energetic attitude and customer focused approach to teamwork.
Your next steps:
If you believe you have the skills and requirements listed above, then please apply today with an attached CV.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.