Up to £50000 per annum + negotiable
about 1 year ago
A global humanitarian NGO currently has a unique opportunity available for an experienced Data and Analytics Manager, ideally someone used to working on a variety of charity related campaigns. This role offers flexible working, is permanent and based in London. Are you someone who can get a room excited and envigourated about data analysis? Are you looking for a role where you can be innovative with the use of data? If yes, get in touch.
Key responsibilities for this Data and Analytics Manager:
- Lead the collection and analysis of campaign and marketing data
- Oversee analytics reporting, including the production of monthly reports & campaign readouts
- Coordinate polling and data gathering projects to help improve audience targeting and segmenting
- Serve as an expert resource to team members in the area of data and analytics
- Be the key analytics engager to the rest of the organisation, external suppliers and senior management
You should be able to demonstrate a specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in data analytics and insights. Ability to present analytical results visually including the use of advanced data visualization tools ie Tableau. Advanced knowledge of SQL for script writing and queries is also necessary for this role. Experience with databases, data extraction, reporting, CRM and analysis is expected. Google Analytics and Excel pivot tables should also be comfortable surroundings for you. You will also need to demonstrate strong communication ability when it comes to presenting data findings to various stakeholders up to senior level. As a lead, your ability to interrogate data and projects to derive lessons and the tenacity to implement these for future initiatives will be key to your success in this opportunity.
To apply for this Data and Analytics Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72947DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.