£36000 - £39000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are working with a well-known charity to recruit a Part Time Data Analyst. The successful candidate will lead on building campaign selections for their fundraising and marketing team.
Main duties for the Data Analyst:
- Build financial and non-financial campaign selections using CARE
- Manage and develop analysis projects
- Develop organisational reporting using PowerBI
Essential criteria for the Data Analyst:
- Proven experience using data to develop and retain customers
- Ability to interpret complex data sets
- Good project management skills
- Experience of marketing selections
- Ability to write and modify SQL queries would be desirable
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J73653CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.