Up to £34636 per annum
about 2 months ago
A University based in London are looking to recruit a Data Analyst (Learning Analytics) on a 12 month fixed term contract paying £34, 636 per annum. The role can be worked from their campus in East London or from home with occasional travel to their campus as required.
This exciting role that will play a key part contributing to the introduction and development of mental health analytics at the University which aims to improve mental health and learning outcomes for students. The role involves working with, conceptualising, developing and piloting data analytics to enable the University to test the applicability of mental health analytics in supporting students using data gained from responses to surveys and student community insights, to inform new sector ready communication and engagement interventions.
This will include:
- Using the Civitas Illume and Impact systems you will will lead on the analysis of the impact of the wellbeing nudges and other student support interventions.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative analysis of multiple sources of data
- Generate clear and concise reports based upon data analysis, working with the team to write outcome and impact reports.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing and analysing complex data sets, of qualitative and quantitative analysis and producing reports
- Research experience or experience in evaluating educational products
- Experience of using Data Analytics Tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Civitas) SITS/Delta, DataFiltr
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.