£17.58 - £20 per hour
10 months ago
Customer Data Analyst - TEMP
Our client a leading cultural organisation are seeking an experienced data analyst, with advanced SQL knowledge to support them for approx. 3-6 months while they recruit in the post longer term, this role is negotiable to full or part-time work hours.
To take ownership of the process of analysing and interpreting data sourced from Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Analytics, email marketing and social media, and translating it into actionable business insight to help support the team's Living Knowledge marketing objectives.
Support the Head of Customer Insight and Data Analysis to provide customer intelligence to business owners and Marketing Managers aiming to improve our customer experience and marketing effectiveness.
Establish requirements and create and deliver regular reporting to key business units. Create automated processes for extracting, transforming and loading the data into marketing delivery platforms such as the email marketing system.
Work on own initiative to improve data quality, data security and governance.
- Ability to become rapidly familiar with the Customer Management Infrastructure.
- Able to discover data necessary to complete an analysis task e.g. ﬁnding a data set, locating the database tables in an SQL database, or asking a colleague for a spreadsheet.
- Able to find relevant data distributed across multiple databases, database tables and/or ﬁles
- Able to interpret certain ﬁelds in a database
- Ability to manipulate data into desired formats for analysis.
- Able to parse text ﬁles, manipulate data layout and integrate multiple data sources
- Able to work with semi-structured data such as email campaign feeds containing open, click and bounce data
- Able to integrate data from multiple sources and identify useful match keys for joining records across data sets
Cause: Cultural Organisation
Role: Customer Data Analyst
Location: St Pancras
Employment Type: Temporary 3-6 months
Salary/rate: £17.58ph - £20ph
Working hours: Negotiable