£35000 - £38000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 2 years ago
We are working with a well-established health charity to recruit a Data Analyst the successful candidate will have strong SQL experience and ideally will have knowledge of the NFP sector.
Main duties for the Data Analyst:
* Work with Income Generation teams and project groups to understand their reporting, evaluation and insight needs
* Lead on delivering analysis, using query tools built in to CRM systems, SQL or analytical tools.
* Influence teams to act on insights or findings by presenting data in a way to engage teams and key decision makers
* Work with colleagues across the organisation (Service teams, Digital, IT etc.) to identify and improve data sets
* Liaise with Fundraising Database team where changes are needed
* Identify underutilised data or insights, and share these findings
Essential criteria for the Data Analyst:
* Previous experience of working within a similar role
* Strong experience of analysing and interpreting data using SQL and Excel
* Experience of using FastStats, R, SPSS or similar insight generation tools
* Previous experience of using large CRM databases t for fundraising and marketing purposes
* Good working knowledge of predictive modelling, segmentation variables, lifetime value models and principles
* Adept at presenting complex information in an easy to digest format using a variety of tools Excel, Tableau, etc
* Excellent communication skills
To apply for this Data Analyst role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 67316CH all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.