Up to £46266.00 per annum
4 days ago
Offering remote working, 27 days holiday and a permanent opportunity, this Disability charity is seeking an experienced Data Analysis Lead.
As Data Analysis Lead, you will be leading on the collection, analysis and reporting on the quantitative data for services, demonstrating what works and making recommendations of where they can improve. Creating a strategy for the dissemination of services data and analysis internally, that engages with teams. Design innovative analysis and evaluation to answer critical research questions around our services to inform service improvements and policy work. Analyse and present services data to the Executive Leadership team, including our Board KPIs. Designing processes for combining data from multiple sources, such as the CRM to enable more meaningful analysis. Create reports required by funders, and support fundraising bids. Support the Strategy and Impact function with quantitative data analysis for evaluations, including statistical analysis.
Essential criteria for the Data Analysis Lead:
* Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining data analysis systems, processes and tools
* Experience of using data visualisation
* Experience of managing and analysing large, complex datasets
* Knowledge and application of statistical techniques (e.g. testing, regression, correlation)
* Advanced understanding of Power BI
* Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, including VBA
* Desirably, Understanding and practical application of a programming language (e.g. SQL, R, Python)
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.