South West London, London
Up to £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Role: Data Administrator
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract - Interviews on 12th March with an immediate start
Salary/rate: 23,000 pa pro rata
Working hours: Monday - Friday 35 hours a week
Short description of role:
Our client, an Education Charity are looking for a Data Administrator to join them on a 2-3 month Fixed Term Contract. The main purpose of the role is to support the day-to-day management of the organisation's Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you will support work to improve the quality and coverage of the data in the CRM. This will include supporting processes to improve data quality and service delivery for other systems within the organisation. You will also support the migration of high volumes of data critical to the digital and business transformation programme as well as provide administrative and other support to colleagues in the Digital & IT Team across their work areas as required. Experience of working with a CRM or similar system, including standard tasks such as data processing, running reports and importing/exporting data Is essential.
Carry out operational tasks to support the maintenance and development of the Organisation's CRM and other digital systems, including
- Processing high volumes of data from other systems
- Importing and exporting data from and to the CRM and other systems
- Carrying out regular work to ensure data quality is high, including cleansing high levels of data
- Create and run CRM reports
- Prepare data for a large data migration project
- De-duplicating all organisation and contact records
- Work with Digital & IT Team colleagues to provide ongoing support to staff in using the CRM and to develop supporting documentation and training materials
- Complete data quality checks and data validation in other digital systems including deleting contacts and ensuring GDPR compliance
- Support staff in carrying out day-to-day CRM tasks, including running standard CRM reports
- Provide support to Digital & IT Team colleagues with the operation of their work areas, as required
- Help develop, manage and maintain details of the standard operating procedures
- Provide support to Digital & IT Team colleagues with the delivery of the Transform programme
- Provide general administrative support to Digital & IT Team and the Transform programme, including: purchase order, invoice, budget and expenses management; travel and accommodation arrangements; scheduling and organising internal/external meetings and events; and setting up conference calls
- Ensure all duties are undertaken observing the requirements of data protection legislation (including GDPR), especially in relation to managing personal / sensitive data, security and confidentiality
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.