£32k per year
over 3 years ago
This national charity are recruiting a Customer Team Manager to be responsible for 6 regional Managers across the country.
Although you will be based at Warwick, you will be mainly on the road and also free to work from home.
The charity focus spans many areas including leisure, conservation and heritage with this role based on customer service and the enforcement of various by-laws.
Main duties for the Customer Team Manager role include:
- Manage, motivate, recruit and discipline your team of 6 area managers.
- Implement relevant policoies and procedures.
- Case Manage escalated customer issues.
- Investigate and report on these cases.
- Valid UK driving licence
- Exceptional client care skills
- Extensive experience of managing a team remotely.
This role would suit candidates who enjoy national travel and the great English countryside.
If interested, please forward your CV to me at email@example.com
To apply for this Customer Team Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53390GM
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.