City of London, London
Up to £11.89 per hour + + Holiday Pay
4 months ago
A leading environmental/heritage charity who deliver well being programmes across the UK are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their dedicated waterway team on a temporary basis for 3 months. You will deliver excellence in customer service and support for customers and supporters, dealing with enquiries, on the phone and in written communications and providing general administration and financial support to the waterway.
Our client has seen a large influx of enquires and are seeking some temporary support to assist at a very busy time, the duties will be very much administrative and very process driven, which requires attention to detail, the ability and want to work on what can be repetitive tasks on a daily basis, general MS Office skills are a must, and ideally experience of using MS TEAMS.
- Ideally experience in a customer service area, providing "front of house" services.
- Proven experience of administration.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advise customers clearly and professionally and liaise with other professionals.
- Confident in the use of the MS Office word processing and spreadsheet software as well as CRM/databases
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when addressing customer enquiries
- Ability to work well under pressure.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.