South West London, London
Up to £26000 per annum + Pro Rata
about 2 months ago
Cause: Education Charity
Role: Customer Service Team Administrator
Location: South West London
Employment Type: December for 6 weeks (possible extension on a Fixed Term Contract basis)
Salary/rate: £14.29 per hour (26k)
Working hours: 35 Hours a week
Our client, an Education Charity are looking for a Customer Service Team Administrator to start in December for 6 weeks with a possible extension on a Fixed Term Contract basis. You must have solid customer service experience and have worked in a similar call centre environment previously. Interviews will be held on the 5th December which will consist of a half an hour test and half and hour interview. You will be joining a team of 3. You must be confident on the phone, experience of working with phone payments, excellent administrative skills and experience working with Microsoft Dynamics would be preferred.
- To provide a service for members and customers which includes responding to enquires via multiple channels such as phone and email
- Supporting teams with member acquisition and retention processes
- Provide an excellent customer service experience
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Maintaining the membership CRM
- Taking payments over the phone
- Work with the digital manager to ensure website issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Promoting membership of SET, QTLS and ATS
- Ensure up to date information is given to members on QTLS / ATS
- Follow up with members who have lapsed their membership
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.