£20k per year
OS Temp Team
over 2 years ago
Customer Service Officer - Housing Association - Temporary for 3-4 months
Our client, a leading housing association based in Essex, are looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer on a temporary basis for 3-4 months to cover maternity. With strong administrative skills, you will be working as part of the busy Neighbourhood Team as the first point of contact for their residents on a wide range of housing management issues. You will be responsible for ensuring their customers receive a professional service at all times. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the Neighbourhood team and manage a small patch of properties.
- Provide efficient administration support to Essex Neighbourhood Team
- Respond to customer queries by telephone, written communication and face to face within set timescales, ensuring all contact is accurately recorded
- Manage a small patch of general needs properties with assistance from the Senior Neighbourhood Officer
- Ensure all cases of ASB are accurately recorded and adhere to both Good Practice and the Respect Standard in terms of service deliver
- Act in a professional manner at all times.
- Help to deliver the tenancy vision and excellence programme.
- Implement best practice to ensure continuous improvement
- Develop effective and sustainable partnerships with the borough and key stakeholders and represent the housing association at external meetings as appropriate
- Ensure financial regulations are adhered to
- Attend Resident meetings and other meetings as necessary to ensure residents views are fully integrated into the service.
- Positively comply with Association policies, procedures and systems ensuring compliance with the needs of legal, regulatory and statutory bodies as well as with best practice principles
You will demonstrate strong experience in a similar customer service role, ideally with experience working within social housing. With strong IT skills, including MS Office, you will demonstrate a positive can do attitude, working with residents who may be under stress and dealing with complaints in a calm and efficient manner. You will be expected to work under pressure in order to deliver tight deadlines. Ideally you will have knowledge of housing management systems. The role is paying £20,000 per annum.
As this role comes with a start date of the beginning of February, candidates who are immediately available or available on short notice will be given preference. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.