Up to £42000 per annum
8 months ago
An established membership education organisation have a new opportunity available for an experienced Customer Service Manager. You will be managing two teams covering different remits...up to 11 currently established in post. It is permanent and based in London. Benefits include 30 days annual leave (not including bank holidays).
The Customer Service team provides the first point of contact with responsibility for inbound and outbound telephone calls, emails and webchats.
Key responsibilities for this Customer Service Manager:
- Ensure all agents are trained to deal with a variety of customers, products, and systems
- Manage the rota and priorities of staff both onsite and remote
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents, nurturing an environment where they can excel
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Implement and manage the processes for escalations and complaints
- Maintain orderly workflow according to priorities across different teams and products
- Improve customer and member experience, ensuring issues are resolved satisfactorily
- Create engaged customer and members, via both inbound and outbound interaction
You will need to clearly demonstrate expertise in Customer Service Management and experience of managing a call centre environment. Naturally you will have the ability to develop processes, escalation policies and standards in line with best practice. It will be expected that you have experience recruiting, nurturing and developing a customer service team. Your skills at compiling accurate and relevant management reporting will serve you well. You will need to have the ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines and competing priorities.
To apply for this Customer Service Manager (Membership) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72602DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.