£37k - 40k per year
OS Perm Team
almost 3 years ago
This leading health charity are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join their newly created CRM and Fundraising Development team.
They have been brought together to support the fundraising directorate to deliver integrated activities, raise income and meet agreed KPI’s and objectives.
Utilising your excellent written and communications skills, you will work collaboratively across the organisation to ensure that activities are integrated and support their overall CRM strategy, programme and brand requirements.
This role will have line management responsibility for the position of Customer relationship executive.
- Multi-channel direct response marketing in a fundraising setting
- Mapping and designing processes in relation to customer relationship & income management
- Managing and delivering effective strategies and plans to support customer journeys and stewardship programmes
- Understanding customer care and the role customer care and data management play in acquisition and retention of supporters
- Using fundraising and marketing technology in order to help deliver fundraising activity
You will be a proactive and conscientious person with the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and independently.
If you are interested in applying, please apply or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 56005HJ