£21,590 - 25,400 per year
over 3 years ago
An established Regulatory body based in Central London are currently recruiting for a Customer Advice and Information Officer, to provide excellent service to those making enquiries to the organisation.
Please note, the working hours for this position are 10 am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
Main duties for the Customer Advice and Information Officer include:
- Resolve frontline telephone and email enquiries and escalating complex requests as necessary
- Keep up to date with polices and guidance to provide an efficient service to inbound queries
- Update departmental databases, whilst utilising them to retrieve information as necessary
- Provide ad hoc assistance to other teams
- Address any concerns or complaints in an empathetic and professional manner.
Essential criteria for Customer Advice and Information Officer include:
- Demonstrable experience of working within a busy customer focussed environment, ideally within a regulatory or similar environment
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this Customer Advice and Information Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 55057SBR all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.