£12.10 - 14.24 per hour + Holiday Pay
OS Temp Team
9 months ago
Customer Advice and Information Officer - Temporary Contract - 2 Months
A leading regulatory body are looking for a Customer Advice and Information Officer to provide accurate information in order to resolve frontline telephone and email enquiries, ensuring that complex requests are efficiently referred or escalated within the organisation in order to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a busy customer focussed environment, ideally within a regulatory or similar environment
- High standard of written and spoken English for responding to written and telephone queries clearly and accurately
- Experience of responding to a high and varied workload, including telephone calls and emails in a deadline driven environment
- Proven commitment to deliver excellent customer service to the satisfaction of customers, which is measurable
- Well-developed inter-personal skills, with the ability to engage confidently and effectively with customers, demonstrating empathy, tact and discretion in discussing sensitive issues or complaints with - customers and colleagues.
- Handle and resolve complaints effectively and efficiently in accordance with procedures. Must also be able to harness learning from complaints to support improvements to processes and a customer?s experience
- Ability to interpret information, establishing rapport and understanding the needs of people from a variety of different backgrounds
- Strong commitment to team work and a professional approach, working across departmental boundaries at all levels
- Ability to understand the work of the team and organisation in order to manage their work in an efficient way and understanding of when to refer to colleagues for advice
- Strong IT and database skills with the ability to maintain databases and other record management systems. With excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Committed to equality and diversity in service delivery
- Provide accurate information in order to resolve frontline telephone and email enquiries and if necessary ensure that complex requests are efficiently referred or escalated within the organisation
- Address concerns or complaints in an empathetic and effective manner
- Identify and record issues raised by enquirers to assist the Council fulfil its functions and deliver a high standard of customer service
- Keep up to date with the Council?s guidance and policies
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in other organisations where the Council?s customers may be signposted to for further information
- Enter and retrieve information from bespoke Council and department databases, and carry out routine maintenance and updating of these databases as required
- Use manual and electronic systems to ensure accurate record-keeping, and work within agreed principles and policy to ensure that data storage is concise and reliable
- Provide ad hoc assistance to other teams when required
- Reception cover at all offices as and when required
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, any other reasonable duties as required to support the Registration Operations Teams
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do email me your CV today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.