£33402.00 - £41077.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client, a professional membership body, has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced CRM data professional. You will be joining an established team and working alongside your manager as a CRM Systems Administrator. This vacancy offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
Key responsibilities for the CRM Systems Administrator:
* Responsible for data quality and maintenance of an accurate database
* Become the CRM champion across the organisation to help all teams benefit from its use
* Assess options for optimising and configuring the system
* Review, assess and prioritise requests for improvement/change
* Field support requests; answering the questions or signpost accordingly
* Develop strategic dashboards and KPI reporting tools
* Create test plans, scripts and carry out general testing
It is essential that you have extensive experience in administering, managing and maintaining CRM systems. Having handson knowledge with Microsoft dynamics will make you the ideal candidate. You should be able to demonstrate that you are very used to supporting users, executing testing and working with large data sets. It is expected that you have a good understanding of data protection in terms of GDPR. This opportunity would suit someone who considers themselves to have good problem-solving skills and is keen to expand on their business analysis capabilities.
To apply for this CRM Systems Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74014CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.