Up to £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
CRM & Data Services Senior Officer - 5-month contract
Our client a leading mental health charity is currently embarking on an ambitious CRM project, which will move the whole organisation to Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a set of releases by early 2019.
You will initially work closely with the Fundraising and Communication teams, assisting in the implementation of marketing programmes to deliver actionable supporter and business insight for the charity & Data Services Senior Officer will work closely with the CRM & Data Services Manager and be responsible for administering the day to day operation of the CRM database to ensure that it delivers the best possible information for teams across the organisation and for the charity's supporters. You will also be responsible for ensuring data quality is maintained and will be expected to positively contribute to innovation and improvement planning.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer care in a data environment.
- Experience of gathering and refining business requirements, translating them into data specifications and implementing a solution.
- Experience of MS SQL Server databases or similar SQL environments
- Experience of administering large and complex CRM database systems and providing database user support.
- Experience of administering data extractions (mailings selections) and data import procedures.
- Experience of producing analysis from customer/supporter databases to inform marketing strategies.
- Experience of developing and documenting operational business processes, procedures and guidance.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and take responsibility for own workloads, handle multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, using own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Clear-thinking, creative and innovative approach to dealing with issues and problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including producing analytical reports and process documents.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues at different levels of seniority.
- Excellent IT skills including use of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL (version 2005 and above) including writing complex queries and creating stored procedures. Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access.
- Advanced technical knowledge of a range of database marketing techniques, including data structure in relational database management systems.
- General understanding of CRM and data protection principles.
- Proven working knowledge and understanding of GDPR, the Data Protection Act and Gift Aid legislation.