Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are working with an established environmental charity to recruit a CRM Project Manager for a fixed term contract of 14 months. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge around CRMs and the management of customers, and you will scope, review and deliver a new CRM to the organisation.
Main duties for the CRM Project Manager:
- Manages full review of current CRM
- Scopes and reviews potential CRM systems
- Prepares project approach
- Appoints project participants
- Reviews process with internal and external stakeholders
- Chairs project meetings
Essential criteria for the CRM Project Manager:
- Knowledge of project methodologies
- CRM and data management knowledge and experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J73654CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.