£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a Health Research and Support Charity, is seeking an experienced CRM Project Lead for a 10 month contract. This opportunity offers working from home options, flexible working and negotiable salary. There is an established team of support. You will be key in helping them to achieve a more efficient and effective outcome for the organisation and their supporters.
Key responsibilities of the CRM Project Lead:
* Assess Supporter Care function, processes, resource allocation
* Transition project recommendations to best achieve organisational objectives
* Deliver project change and advise on design of new processes
* Use data management and governance expertise for best results
* Coordinate with Project Manager and liaise with new vendor
* Evaluate the project and the vendor's performance
It is essential that you have experience leading CRM migration/transformation projects for improving the supporter care function journey. Experience of managing a database (ideally MS Dynamics) and a database function, in multiple charities or settings. Significant experience of process analysis, change and project management. Approachable and confident with experience of influencing at all levels and particularly at a senior level. Excellent working knowledge of charity (esp. fundraising) regulations and relevant legislation e.g. GDPR. Ability to manage complex data including budgets.
To apply for this CRM Project Lead vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74897DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.