£33904.00 - £41694.00 per annum
13 days ago
A medical professional membership body has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced CRM MS Dynamics executive. You will be joining an established team taking the lead responsibilities for the administration, support, customisation, and configuration of MS Dynamics.
As the CRM MS Dynamics Executive, you will be the go-to person for users relating to CRM, and an advocate for CRM within the organisation. This vacancy offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary. A flexible hybrid working pattern is offered.
This opportunity would suit someone who considers themselves to have good problem-solving skills and is keen to expand on their business analysis capabilities.
Key responsibilities for this role:
* Maintaining data quality and keeping the database accurate
* Become the CRM champion across the organisation to help all teams benefit from its use
* Assess options for optimising and configuring the system
* Review, assess and prioritise requests for improvement/change
* Field support requests; answering the questions or signpost accordingly
* Develop strategic dashboards and KPI reporting tools
* Create test plans, scripts and carry out general testing
For this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Practical experience and in-depth knowledge of using MS Dynamics
* Experience in administering, managing and maintaining CRM systems, including MS Dynamics.
* Experience supporting users, executing testing and working with large data sets.
* Good understanding of data protection in terms of GDPR.
We are reviewing CV's as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.