£16.8k per year
about 3 years ago
Our client is an arts related organisation based in Central London, who are looking for an experienced CRM Database Officer to support their Marketing and Communications, as well as Development teams during an exciting time in the organisation's history.
As a core team member, you'll be supporting effective stakeholder engagement through their new CRM system. By encouraging a more strategic approach to data collection, management and segmentation, you'll contribute to the achievement of income targets.
This is a part time (3 days per week), 12 month fixed term position.
Main duties for the CRM Database Officer:
- Set and maintain data management standards
- Conduct monthly monitoring reports on data to ensure quality
- Support staff with queries relating to the database
- Identify opportunities for increased data capture including managing data capture processes
- Segmentation of data
Essential criteria for the CRM Database Officer:
- Database management experience
- Experience of working in a charity environment, communications and marketing or related field
- Good understanding of using databases as fundraising/marketing tools
- Excellent IT and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a small team
To apply for the CRM Database Officer role, please email your CV to our Office Support team quoting the reference number 55395SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.