West End, London
£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Role: CRM Coordinator
Employment Type: 6 month FTC
Working hours: Monday to Friday
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 5th July
Short description of role:
This role is an exciting opportunity to help develop how an organisation uses its CRM to support critical business processes. As well as leading the day-to-day management of the CRM, this role will also manage a number of projects to promote CRM use and improve governance, data quality and data coverage. This role will also be part of the team who will be delivering a major systems upgrade/replacement project.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience of working with a CRM (ideally Microsoft Dynamics), including standard tasks such as data cleansing, creating reports and importing data
- Experience and confidence working with data
- Experience of managing projects and working in project teams
- The ability to work across team and to gather and understanding business requirements and user needs
- An understanding of GDPR and general data protection principles
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.