Up to £49784 per annum
30 days ago
TPP are working with a well-established membership organisation to recruit a CRM Business Change Manager for a period of 12 months, the successful candidate will have overall change management experience, coupled with CRM or database knowledge.
Main duties for the CRM Business Change Manager:
To scope, plan, deliver, facilitate and support the cultural and business processes changes required to enable and make the best of the major investment in the Transform Programme, particularly the replacement customer relationship management (CRM) system that is being rolled out in 2019.
* Acquire a detailed understating of the business change processes associated with the CRM project and develop insight to the associated organisational culture change requirements
* Acquire a detailed understanding of the overall organisational and user expectations of the CRM project
* Manage, review and develop the detailed project plan to define business process change and cultural change requirements
* Scope and agree each process change in conjunction with user group(s)
* Plan and support the user teams to deliver the change
* Ensure full alignment of the CRM configuration with change processes working with the CRM Project Manager, the supplier and others as required
* Lead, inspire and support individuals and teams to adapt to revised business processes, using the CRM system
* Managed successful business change projects or programmes
* Excellent working knowledge of membership-based CRM systems
* Management of multiple third-party services
* High level oral and written communication
* Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
* Able to explain complex issues clearing and adapting style to various audiences
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
To apply for this CRM Business Change Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 69152CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.