Up to £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a leading educational charitable foundation based in the heart of London have a excellent opportunity available for an experienced CRM and Digital Project professional. You will be joining an established team and work collaboratively on various CRM/Digital projects including on an operational level. This will be on a full time permanent basis and offers a competitive benefits package.
As CRM and Digital Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
* Support the operational management and continuous improvement projects
* Manage relationships with the key external suppliers
* Manage budgets, contracts and procurement for specific work areas
* Be part of the core team that will deliver a transformation programme across the org
* Improve their data and business processes
* Support users in using systems and services
Your proven experience in supporting various CRM/data/digital projects in a team setting with various external and internal stakeholders will be crucial in giving you the confidence to take on this new exciting step in your career. Being able to demonstrate experience in juggling multiple projects at different stages in a similar setting will be expected in your application. Showing that you have a good understanding of gathering business requirements and understanding user needs will definitely help you stand out from the crowd. You will naturally be someone who has excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy skills.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70913DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.