£160 per day + holiday pay
OS Temp Team
almost 2 years ago
CRM and Database Officer - Temporary Full Time - 3 Months
Our client, a leading medical charity based in Central London, are looking for an experienced CRM and Database Officer to join their team for 3 months on a temporary basis. You will have a demonstrable understanding and experience of effective data management, best practice data processes and a proficiency in MySQL database management. With excellent IT skills and a strong understanding of system architecture, you will also demonstrate a good understanding of databases as fundraising/ marketing tools and in particular the importance of data capture, segmentation, targeting and testing.
- Be the ambassador for CRM and work with teams to facilitate the most effective storage and use of data. Your understanding of team and departmental usage will play a pivotal role in the standardised use of the CRM system.
- Maintain data management standards and set processes and policies to ensure that the database is being used to its full potential.
- Run queries, searches, imports and exports and compile mailing lists to assist in targeted supporter activities.
- Regularly review data and run monitoring reports to ensure consistency and quality.
- Assist a rolling programme of regular maintenance and data quality, including identification and amendment of duplicate records and data errors.
- Analyse data issues so root cause analysis of defect may be understood, and work with colleagues to ensure causes are eliminated/minimised.
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues so that they are fully competent and confident to use the CRM system
- Keep up-to-date with new developments, data protection regulation, codes of conduct and best practice.
- Work with the Head of CRM to identify areas of improvement and restructuring within the CRM and plan and implement this work.
- Translate CRM process and procedures into manageable and understandable training documentation that is up to date and easily accessible to all stakeholders.
- Provide staff training and act as a support to staff on all matters relating to the database including queries and data analysis.
- Liaise with project stakeholders both internal teams and external consultancies to deliver work to agreed timelines and specification
- Using our project management tool you will manage and prioritise requests from across the organisation covering support issues, ad-hoc reporting, training and CRM development.
- Carry out Business as Usual CRM functions such as data fixes, SQL queries, data extraction, mailing extracts and report generation.
The role is paying £160 per day on a temporary full time basis for 3 months. As this role comes with an immediate start, only candidates that are immediately available or available on short notice will be considered. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.