East London, London
Up to £35000 per annum
about 2 years ago
CRM & Data Services Senior Officer - 3-month FTC
Our client a leading mental health charity are seeking support in their data team due to a new database implementation project, this role sits in the CRM, Data and Insight team, assisting in the implementation of marketing programmes to deliver actionable supporter and business insight for the charity.
The CRM & Data Services Senior Officer will work closely with the CRM & Data Services Manager and be responsible for administering the day to day operation of the CRM database to ensure that it delivers the best possible information for teams across the organisation and for the charity's supporters. You will also be responsible for ensuring data quality is maintained and will be expected to positively contribute to innovation and improvement planning.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer care in a data environment.
- Experience of gathering and refining business requirements, translating them into data specifications and implementing a solution.
- Experience of MS SQL Server databases or similar SQL environments
- Experience of administering large and complex CRM database systems and providing database user support.
- Experience of administering data extractions (mailings selections) and data import procedures.
- Experience of contributing to supporter journeys, integrated communication plans and supporter care strategies in order to improve the lifetime value of supporters.
- Experience of producing analysis from customer/supporter databases to inform marketing strategies.
- Experience of developing and documenting operational business processes, procedures and guidance.
CRM & Data Services Senior Officer