Up to £28000 per annum + 30 days holiday
5 months ago
Our client, an established foundation, has an exciting opportunity to get involved in their digital transformation project. In this 18 month contract, as CRM and Data Administrator, you will play an integral working as part in the delivery of this project. This role also offers 30 days annual leave and flexible working.
Key responsibilities for this CRM and Data Administrator opportunity:
- Support the day-to-day running of the CRM
- Work with data from a variety of sources to improve the quality and coverage
- Promote the CRM and support teams across the organisation in using it
- Support processes to improve data quality and service delivery for systems
- Work as part of the project team to deliver a critical digital and business transformation programme
- Importing and exporting data
- Preparing data for a large data migration project
Areas the client will focus on and expect from your application: Experience of working with a CRM, including processing data, importing/exporting data, data cleansing, and creating and running reports. Very high levels of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to understand and quality check data. Excellent administrative skills and IT skills, including: Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc). Ability to work independently, show initiative, multi-task, problem-solve and meet tight deadlines and targets. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across teams and with a variety of people both inside and outside the organisation. A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
To apply for this CRM and Data Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71624DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.